Monday, January 1, 2007

Butane Fuel Advantages Disadvantages

My Japanese neighbors


New details in the sit-com of the landing, "Ascension rising sun" ...

will be something irrelevant, but suggests that a few months ago, when there Mortadella, there was another change, in addition to everything else. It seems that all the changes that have occurred during this period (which I hope ends soon) have been designed to make me turn the bales to the fan. Whether at home in my home town and in the countryside I have new neighbors, and both these families are abroad. I'm thinking that this thing is just a sign that I have to go too. In Milan, my neighbors are none other than the Japanese kamikaze ...
in Japan has just started the new heir of Princess Kiko, and my neighbors as soon as they saw me, I have been recognized: Malco! Malco! (Seee.. Malcolm X..) PLincipe Guido!
This is because every time I pass by accident end up in Piazza Duomo in the photos of the Japanese ghghghgh, who photographed all the time, and when you pose unfortunately I happen to go ahead and ruin the photo ghghghgh, and now in Japan, I know all because they are inside all the pictures of tourists who were in Italy. These Japanese, continuous movement throughout the day, indoors and out, up and down the elevator (for 2 levels!), They never still. I read the names on the bell (the boy is called TOFUSOLAMOTO and see if the motors do not come on downstairs ghghghgh more), but it caught my attention a scrittina under the names: "Meeting" ... Ta - da!
And as he said that character Zelig of Brescia starring Leonardo Manera (the one that says "purtroppoooo ..."), soon as I saw the writing, as I told him:" EEEEEEEEEEEEH ?????" ghghghgh So there is a general movement worse and worse, relatives and friends and acquaintances, all have dozens of children, all descendants from my great-grandmother who was named founding father HATU NONUSAY ... Or do I have to think bad about this "meeting place" and be suspicious of something on the activities Japanese lady? No, because if your name is Yosuke TOGODY or TOSUKO SIMODAY, I go to them for two massages ... ghghghgh
But the man is a dentist ... you call TEKURO Nakari ...
But I know that in Japan is widespread female homosexuality ... because I heard several girls who call themselves MINKA Sukay ...
The son is in high school, but it does not seem very bright when I see him come back from school, which has the right 'na face NAKAPITU NOKATSU Oh ... but you can know what it means ARRIGO', if I may say that n 'Artra once shot a backhander that je je do Tthe name change, Soshi thunders ... 'Rigatoni at me? Arriga you sister! By the way, his sister is a Japanese pitcher Knife: If called DOKOYO KOYO ... Or maybe they are hungry because they say arigato ... if Famo du arigato ... (This seemed Alberto Sordi:).
So, since in a recent email I was talking about Japanese cartoons of scientific calculations, I would apply here too. Whereas in the palace of my uncle 4 Chinese families all live in a single apartment of 60 square meters (!), 15 square meters per family (!), How many families of dwarves with almond-shaped eyes in the apartment next to us WOULD BE mine, which is at least 150 square meters? 10 families. It 'amazing, who knows what will combine in there in a while' time. I know that some criminals hide, perhaps the most famous repentant Japanese, Nakazato Fatu .... Or they will be preparing the revenge of the atomic bomb, with the survivor of '45, HEROITO AKKAKA '? ... My Japanese take the elevator to make 2 levels, while the Chinese of my uncle used to make a plan. All day, the elevator up and down happily, and they laugh like this: ihihihihihihi ... When I meet them I make him a sort of bow, and repeat it constantly: "buongiollo, buongiollo .." (Yes, it seems Luca Juror ...:). Without considering then that old models of lift and make a noise you hear even if you're using the dryer. The janitors have had to call several times because the elevator technicians obviously has gone bad and a lot of days and again it was useless (not to serve me). But what is the obscure reason that motivates them to use it for so little? Japanese technology may have nostalgia dellla (here, bell horse) that helped them to do everything, even to get a bidet? Or enjoy the sensation type amusement park, get stuck inside? Working out at home all the time and arrived on the landing did not quite out of breath? Or more simply, that have both 'cock n gets? Or want to waste electricity, so the pay more than the upper floors? Or maybe because the bikes are so much more famous Japanese gymnast named KAKAPOKO KIFAPOKOMOTO? The mystery deepens ... Meanwhile .... ascensole! Ascensoooooleee! See you next episode of
bottom-EAST ... This beautiful ...

Sayonara,
Mark Lenders (as they are always called by my sister and classmates)

(but in Japan it was called Kojiro Hyuga - with or without the "i" Hiyuga probably depends on the translation of Japanese characters - it seems the Unknown Soldier Japanese MAKI KA TZEE? - who called that looks like a Japanese bought some Italian team, completely unused and as always, nicknamed NOYOKO MAY .... Well, I could watch "Holly and Benji" with them, in original Japanese language with subtitles in Swedish ... how did TZI TO FAN ! :) Or the films of Akira KURIOSAWA
....) But my new nickname, if they continue to break, will KAKAMY Okatsu ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment