Sunday, May 23, 2010

Female Horse Genitalia Gallery

Sunday DRY!!

Hello,
as you see it's seven and a half of a Sunday morning and my tap water is not .... We're back to dry. I held the bill: So far this year are 81 days when there was no water, then if you count the 15 where the water has been declared contaminated, shall be 96.
Lords of San Liborio, water bills are coming. I know for sure ranging from 600 to 1000 €, because they are two years they have to go and our mayor assured us that the inhabitants of San Liborio ddi not have paid.
our president Frascarelli say thanks for making the big voice, but if you continue to sit on local councils people who are there, no one ever listens. Dear Giancarlo, you have to take courage and denounce this situation to the authorities. Somebody has to reply, even money for the accommodation of the water system that, apparently, there are no more.
I will be with you, if you do and I'm sure the people of San Liborio will be all.
I think any other city in Italy both in terms of our own. We and Africa. And to think that
Moscherini the time of their voluntary work in Africa so worried ... Rosetta
Pazzaglia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment