Monday, February 7, 2011

Best Buy For Weave With Bangs

Adios (pt.2) Palasharp



And here the list of bad news gets longer ...
The Palasharp close April 30, 2011, leaving a huge void in many, too many people. For me it was the place where I lived some of the greatest concerts of my youth, when hardcore punk and ate breakfast. There I saw NOFX, Pennywise, Faith No More, Deftones, and a host of other concerts, I will never forget. There I left bruises, blood, torn shirts. I got drunk as a desperate, I pogato until his death in that building and hard lemonade.
Stare at the center meant to hear everything perfectly, acoustics that few other places today can provide.
Read this news was a blow to the heart. All places where I grew up are disappearing ... the Rainbow, Rolling Stone, now Palasharp. Dell'imbarbarimento are all victims of a city that is losing its soul better, and that is burying a glorious history. It 'a city of dinosaurs, where the smell of mold is everywhere, and everything is getting slow, stale ... dead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment