Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dog Leg Twitching And Kicking

In IdRho


just the beginning of February, but is beginning to shape the landscape of the next Italian festivals, and I look around looking for some news that makes me jump off the chair. My attention has moved on and Sonisphere Rock IdRho (Yes. .. it Rho ...), two festivals different types and sizes that are complementary but not for my wallet. 'S time to think about the choice.
festival
This is the bill of Sonisphere to be held at Imola Autodrome on 25 and 26 June:
festival
Iron Maiden
Slipknot
Motörhead
Rob Zombie
Apocalyptica
Mastodon Papa Roach
Bring Me The Horizon
Parkway Drive
Escape The Fate
Labyrinth
-------------------------------
Linkin Park
Alter Bridge
The Cult
Guano Apes
The Damned Things
& more ...
Tival
At Rock In IdRho instead will be on stage:
festival
Foo Fighters
Iggy And The Stooges
Social Distortion
Band Of Horses
festival
Del Sonisphere there are only three bands that interest me, Mastodon, Motörhead , especially Rob Zombie. When you never see him again live the good old Rob? And Motörhead, one of my favorite bands, I decide to see them live at least once?
The cons of this festival consists of those costs. Ninety euro ticket, plus travel and everything around us are a lot of money, perhaps too many to see me a lot of shit, and three bands that I like.
The Rock In IdRho is a short walk from home, comfortable and relatively (sixty euro ticket) statement. Foo Fighters, Iggy and Social Distortion throat makes me really, and I know that I would not be disappointed.
festival
tough choice anyway ... I think I will take the ticket to Rho, and then I will see if a miracle happens for Sonisphere , hoping that at least the Motörhead also expected to schedule a good European tour. If you do not even see them this year, do not see them anymore!
festival
E ' still sad to know that any festival I go to see here in Italy, I can always come home angry, disappointed and saddened by some organizational frenzy, the lack of services, facilities and professionalism. We can try to do the ammerighani, but we were born in Italy.
festival
Augh

0 comments:

Post a Comment