Wednesday, February 2, 2011

野菜 スムージー

Sonisphere vs Rock Lake Victoria is a dangerous place



Yesterday came another great confirmation, directly on my phone ... March 4 will be released in cinemas all Piranha 3D , one of my most anticipated films this 2011.

The news comes just days after the confirmation output Machete the day of Passover, so the euphoria is a lot! Now I can live with more on overload and I want the announcement of another of the film's most desired by young and old from all over the boot: Hobo With A Shotgun . When the circle is complete, I will have nothing else to ask this season, I will be satisfied and at peace with myself.

About Hobo With A Shotgun , here is the last official poster, a job with controcazzi. Directly taken from the news found on Splattercontainer.com


"Delivering justice one shell at a time"

0 comments:

Post a Comment