Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hand Hurts Between Thumb And Pointer

Foo Fighters with both hands

did today its entrance into the company's first single from the new record coming out of the Foo Fighters , entitled Rope .


Great song, but it's the classic you'd expect from good singolone Davidao Grohl, and I am eager to hear the rest. Rumors insistent that they want an album is more heavy than usual, and this makes me very good mood. In addition, the video of White Limo released not long ago tamarro way I like it, and Lemmy always a terrible figure. Nice piece too!


Still on the subject Foo Fighters , now it's ticket Rock In IdRho , and I would like to thank Mr. Ticket for One you paste your receipt just above the coupon. I was just half an hour to burn to scrape off the glue without damaging the sacred ticket! Thank you, good and diarrhea.

Augh

0 comments:

Post a Comment